Friday, September 1, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #35-2017

What fun it is to C.A.S.E. a card.


Rainbow is the inspiration that Sue saw in the example.


Friday CASE A Card Challenge
I was inspired by the colours, the stripes and the block letters, each corresponding to a coloured stripe. I flipped the card 90 degrees. Using distress inks (picked raspberry, barn door, mustard seed, peeled paint and faded jeans), which I think are a good representation of the colours on the CASE card  and a water brush, I added the colour to a piece of watercolour paper. When I finished, I noticed that the stripes on the right were longer than the stripes on the left. So, I thought that I could “fix” it by extending the stripes on the left. What I noticed was that it looked like paint drips. I liked the effect, so I added them to the other stripes too. I used Memory Box’s Many Thanks die for the “thank” letters and Catherine Pooler’s Beautiful World Stamp of Approval box’s CAS-ual Fridays 2 Yous dies for the “you”. - Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment