Thursday, September 21, 2017

Colorful Thursday 38-2017

The color challenge for this month includes these colors.
 I had a harder time with this challenge because the Perfect Pearls I am using for the technique all week (Pearlized Stamp Layering) really aren't these colors.

Here is what I ended up with. 


I just received a paper stack from DCWV called Watercolors for my birthday and they were the perfect colors for the challenge.  I finally decided on a stamp set that I could use which is from Unity Stamp Company and is called Spirit of Summertime.  I used the same technique as the rest of the week using Perfect Pearls, Forever red and Forest Green.  The second detail stamp for the flower and leaves is pretty subtle, but looks nice in person.  I fussy cut it and popped the flower and bottom leaf up on foam to give it some dimension. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment