Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Thank You Tuesday 38-2017

Thank You Tuesday using the Pearlized Stamp Layering technique.


I received a gift card for Joann's so I decided to splurge and buy a card making magazine, Paercraft Inspiration, that had a layering stamp set included with it.  The flowers are from that set called Peonies and Orchids.  I stamped with the solid stamp three times on a paper from DCWV stack called Lilac Love using Versamark along with a Thank You sentiment and then brushed them with Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls.  I used the lined stamps inked up in Versamark aligning them the best I could.  You do have to clean the stamp between times because the Perfect Pearls sticks to it and would get on the Versamark pad.  I used another paper from the stack to mat behind it. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment