Monday, August 31, 2015

Clean and Simple Sunday #27

Today we are continuing with the masculine theme from yesterday's blog hop.

As promised here is Anna's card:

  
Hi everyone! I don't know about the rest of you 
but doing masculine cards are the hardest for me! 

This is a simple cut file from Cricut, and I added a cut out of a cupcake with a pop dot behind it. 

The font is "Chiller" which is in my word font library.  I didn't think it had enough impact as an 
outline so I used black "Wink of Stella" glitter pen and filled it all in. Just a quick little card!  ~Anna

Today's Clean and Simple Challenge is to create a Birthday card appropriate for a 3-5 year old.

Gracie created this card for you:


Child's Happy Birthday card I made using an embossing folder AND some Jolee's stickers.  Did I tell y'all I hate stickers?  Kid's Birthday cards are a great way to use that stash!  ~ Gracie


Happy Crafting
Theresa, Anna & Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment