Friday, August 7, 2015

Anything Goes Friday #23 Guest Designer Heather North

We'd like to welcome back Heather North today as guest designer.


From the time I was a little girl I loved to send and receive cards in the mail.  There is something magical about opening your mailbox and seeing that someone has taken the time to send you a hand written note.  That is where my obsession with papercrafting began.  Today I have a blog where I make cards and videos to hopefully inspire others to get creative and spread the papercrafting love.  I'm currently serving terms on 2 design teams, Stampin' Celebration and StampNation.  I've been a member of the StampNation Design Team for over 2 years, teaching in the classroom for the past year and started designing challenges for the StampNation members back in January 2015.  
I love a good challenge, and coming up with new challenges each week 
that motivates stampers is a new adventure for me!  


You can find me on my blog: http://www.heatherscreativeblessings.com

and Instagram: https://instagram.com/heatherscreativeblessings


For more details on how Heather created this amazing inlaid die cut card
stop by her blog post.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Crafting
Theresa & Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment