Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Card Sketch Wednesday #1

Today's challenge is to create a card based on this sketch from Starry Nights Diva Blog.



I used a black card base for both cards, but they are decidedly very different.  The first one is more juvenile based on the printed papers that I choose to use.  I heat embossed the greeting with orange embossing powder but on the black it didn't show up very well.  I will add a flag to cover over the embossing with the greeting on before I send it.  

The second card is much more masculine with a kraft and black color scheme. The sentiment and stamped image are heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I added a little bling with some black gemstones.



Don't forget to upload pics of your cards to our Flickr Gallery.

Happy Crafting

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment