Friday, December 22, 2017

A Snow-many Holiday

Today's challenge is to create a holiday card with a snowman or snow women or family. LOL

Be creative and make it your own.

First up is Theresa with her snowman diecut card.

This card was created using a plain white snowman diecut. I believe it was an Elison diecut, but who knows it has been in my stash for ages.  I used Copic markers to create the shadows, eyes, nose and buttons and to color the arms and hat.  I then heavily applied clear Wink of Stella over the entire diecut.
It is applied using foam tape over the snowflake patterned paper, which comes from a 4x6 mat stack. 
Up next is Denise's card:
I cut the snowman using my Explore and the Quilted Christmas cartridge. I didn't use the face from the cut, but instead used a stamp from Peachy Keen. I love those stamps of faces and have a some different sets.  The paper is from Carta Bella. ~ Denise

Get snowy today!

Happy Crafting
Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment