Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WOW Wednesday - 42-2017

It’s WOW Wednesday which means stepping the card up with the use of sequins, glitter pens, Nuvo drops etc., along with continuing with the Stacked Die Cutting technique for this week. Here's my card.



For this card, I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8 dies. I adhered 3 dies with tape once nested. I die cut the dark pink panel, after lightly marking with a pencil the horizontal centre, so the die cut would be centred on the card. I also used the bundle of dies, to cut the orange and yellow cardstock. For a bit of something different, I inked up some white cardstock with distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry) and die cut using the same bundle of dies. I stamped the sentiment from Mint Owl Studio’s Banner Sentiments 1 stamp set onto the small yellow label. I adhered the various label frames. To step the card up, I added sequins and some dash marks with a Sakura gelly roll silver pen. To finish the card, I erased the pencil marks. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment