Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Freestyle 43-2017

My freestyle Friday card using the stacked die cut technique.


I piked a basic heart design and cut it out of patterned paper and three matching solids from a 6 x 6 and a 12 x 12 paper packs by Graphic 45 called Botanical Tea.  After cutting them horizontally at the widest part of the heart, I pulled them slightly apart and glued them together that way.  It is easier to use liquid glue instead of the tape runner I usually use because you can adjust it a little while it is still wet to get the alignment right.  I then stamped the center of the opening with a floral heart from a Unity Kit of the Month called Always Been You (December 016) using a Distress Oxide ink.  I did stamp it off on another paper first to make it more subtle.  The sentiment was done in brown ink using Altenew Painted Greetings. - Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment