Sunday, October 8, 2017

Clean & Simple Sunday 41-2017



Hi!  Gracie here as this week's CADC Designer.

Our monthly theme is Diecut Techniques.

 This week's inspiration comes from Jennifer McGuire.


Today's prompt is to create a card keeping it clean and simple.






Dig out those stamp and die sets and lets have fun this week!  I started today's card with Lawn Fawn's Winter Sparrows Stamp and Die set.  I used the "impression with the die" technique.  After stamping the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring the images with Spectrum Noir markers, I placed the dies over the images and ran the panel through my Vintaj using an embossing pad.  It leaves a lovely impression around the image!  I mounted the panel on green and red card stock and placed it on a green card stock card base.  Less than eleven weeks until Christmas!  Time to be shopping!  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment