Thursday, September 14, 2017

Colorful Thursday - #37-2017

It's Day 5 of this week's Distress Resist technique. Today is Colorful Thursday and the challenge was to use this color prompt on my card.

Image may contain: text

Here's my card



I started with Impression Obsession Cover-a-card Flourishes stamp set, Versamark ink and glossy paper. I added distress inks (spun sugar, picked raspberry, mowed lawn and peacock feathers) using the direct to paper technique. The mini distress inks work really well for this. I cut the panel down to 3” x 4 ¼”. I found a scrap of green cardstock. I stamped the sentiment using Hero Arts Color Layering Bouquet. I used Paper Smooches’ Butterfly Duet die to cut the butterfly using bright pink cardstock. I added a few tiny pearls on the butterfly’s body to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment