Sunday, September 24, 2017

Clean & Simple Sunday 39-2017



Hi! It's Gracie here as this week's CADC Designer.



This month's theme is inspired by Jennifer McGuire.




This week we are using a "Black Emboss Resist" technique. 

Today's prompt is to create a card on the clean and simple side or as a one layer card.





I must admit I was not a fan of this technique.  I think it is because I am not fond of all black cards.  They seem dreary.  By the end of the week I really enjoyed making them to my surprise!  Today's card started with a stamp from Our Daily Bread.  I stamped the image on Whisper White card stock with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.  I used a heat gun to dry the ink.  I then stamped the image again with clear Versamark ink and used clear embossing powder on the image.  Next is the messy part!  Using a sponge dauber I covered the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I cut the panel down in size and mounted it on Rustic Cottage paper.  I die cut the sentiment from the Rustic Cottage paper also.  I used white card stock as a card base.  I added some clear rhinestones to finish the card.  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment