Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sketch Challenge Wednesday #6-2016

Today's Sketch Challenge:




For this card I decided to make a masculine card. I chose to keep the colors monotone using only Kraft and a hint of dark chocolate for contrast. I distressed this card using inking around the edges and my distress tool on the edges of the cardstock. Not totally digging this card. What would you change or add?

Products:
Gina K Designs - Ivory, dark Chocolate and Kraft cardstocks
Hemp cord
May Arts Ribbon
Paper Smooches Geo Basics Stamp set
We R Memory Keepers Geometric embossing folder
Copper embossing powder by Ranger
~Amy



I cut flowers from my silhouette and water colored them and sprayed them with some shimmer spray from wplus9. And topped them with a cute little white bubble to finish them off. 
More information on my blog www.craftconfectionery.com  ~Denise

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT



1 comment: