Friday, February 5, 2016

Anything Goes C.A.S.E. A Card Friday #4-2016

Today's card to C.A.S.E.


I love the loose watercolor feel of this C.A.S.E. sample. 
The bright colors and simple layout are right up my alley. 
You can achieve this watercolor effect with so many things: distress or dye inks, 
watercolor paints, gelatos and markers...well the list goes on and on.


I used the idea of the rainbow by swiping Tim Holtz Distress inks on a rectangular stamp block. I put them overlapping each other in the following order: Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean.  I then spritzed that with water.  The block was then placed on a piece of watercolor paper and swiped back and forth a few times.  When I lifted it up, I blotted up the excess water and ink on the paper. I changed up the sentiment and used crystals instead of enamel dots. ~Denise



Supplies: Elizabeth craft designs sticker,
Forever in time chalkboard stickers
Zig Kuretake Markers  Watercolor brush  watercolor paper ~Jennifer

C.A.S.E. this card in color or layout or both.
Try using earth tones for a more masculine card 
or use blues and greens to welcome a new baby boy.  The possibilities are endless.

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT





1 comment:

  1. These are two very nice takes on the inspiration piece. The water coloring provides such a nice soft background.

    ReplyDelete