Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #5-2016

Today's Card Sketch Challenge:


Let's see what Gracie & Kathy came up with using this simple sketch.


Time to make Valentines!   I cut out flourishes, scalloped circle and my bird using my Silhouette.   I used glitter cardstock from Michaels.   The banner is gray cardstock and the sentiments are diecuts.  I used navy blue cardstock and a gray card base.  ~Gracie


The Card Sketch card is made with pearlized cardstock from Hobby Lobby.  
As it's February, I made a valentine themed card.  
The cut outs are all on the pearlized cardstock, with white lace trim around the circle. 
I applied pearl embellishments at the corners of the card were from Hobby Lobby as well.  ~Kathy

Two valentines, but each so different and from the same sketch.
What will you make today?

Happy Crafting
Theresa and the CADC DT





2 comments:

  1. Both are so cute and appropriate for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely interpretations of the inspiration piece! And just in time for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete