Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #7-2016

Today's Color Challenge: 




 When I saw today's color challenge, the first thought that came to mind was Dr Seuss!! I love these colors and even have a upcoming wedding where the bride chose this shade of blue and red.  
I decided to make a kids birthday card.  I used red and blue washi tape, cut out a frame from Cricut and pop dotted it and added the greeting and chipboard cat in the hat.  ~Anna


Again today, I used the Stamp of Approval Young at Heart Collection for my stamps.
This stamp set is by CAS-ual Fridays and will be available to the public in late summer or fall. I love all the ways you can mix and match these stamps. ~ Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

1 comment:

  1. I like both cards, but love how Anna thought of Dr. Seuss, it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete