Saturday, December 14, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 49-2019

It's Saturday!  Time to make a card that stands out, or up, or just different!

Here is my card:




I started today's card with both stamp sets and a die cut and sequins.  The front of the card is white card stock with 2 strips of white card stock sponged with blue ink.  I stamped trees with 3 different green inks.  I added silver sequin snowflakes with art glitter glue.  The card opens to a floating scene of trees and snow flakes using acetate window film cut in different lengths of 1/4 inch strips.  They are attached to 2 bases scored and scalloped back to back and sponged with blue ink.  The bases were then attached to the card base.  I stamped the "Peace" sentiment from Sum More Fun using green ink.  I added the Santa die cut using red glitter card stock.  I added some more of the snowflakes with Art Glitter Glue around the sentiment.

I can't believe this is my last card of 2019!  This year has flown by and I have had much fun making cards for you!  I wish you the Merriest Christmas and Happy Holidays!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: