Saturday, December 7, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 48-2019

Happy Saturday!  Time to make a card that stands out!

Here is my card:



This is a card that looked difficult but was actually not that hard.  It is a flip tag card.  It actually lays flat and when you pull on the tag it opens to reveal another image and sentiment.  It just took a lot of thought and measurements lol!  The card started with a black tag, 2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 3 1/2 and 4 inches.  I cut a panel of gold mirror card stock and cut a slit in the middle to slide the tag through.  Once the tag was placed, I folded it on the score lines and placed the top panel at the first score line with a small strip of red line adhesive.  With the panel open, I placed the second smaller panel on the second score line with red line adhesive.  The panels were created using printed card stock and stickers.  I placed red line adhesive to the upper and lower edges of the panel and attached it to a panel of green card stock.  I added a ribbon to the tag. I placed the panel on a white card stock base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment: