Friday, December 6, 2019

Color Me Friday 48-2019

It's Friday and time to play with color!  Our colors this month are white, metallic and one other color.  Our theme is The Holidays (your choice).

Here is my card:


I used a variety of stamp sets to make today's card.  I cut a panel of white card stock and sponged Faded Jeans Distress Ink very lightly over curved card stock to make snow drifts.  I stamped the trees from one Raisin Boat stamp set with Olive memento ink.  I stamped the sentiment from W Plus 9 with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I stamped snowflakes from Raisin Boat with Teal Memento ink. I stamped the snowman from a second Raisin Boat set on white card stock and colored him with Spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut the image and adhered it to the panel with foam tape.  I attached the panel to a panel of teal mirror card stock and used white card stock as my card base. ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment