Thursday, December 12, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 49-2019

It's Thursday and time for a Mood Board!  Who is mad for plaid??


Here is my card:


I started my card with a journaling card with a vintage Santa.  I trimmed the card and inked the edges with Dark Walnut Distress ink.  I cut a panel of red plaid and inked the edges as well and placed the Santa on the panelwith Art Glitter Glue.  I added a strip from a mirror gold doily and a strip of black lace along the edge of the Santa.  I trimmed a second panel of red plaid card stock and placed the panel on it with Art Glitter Glue.  I then placed the panel on another panel of gold mirror card stock and attached it to a white card stock base.  I stamped "Believe" from a Raisin Boat set using clear Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.  I trimmed it and placed it on gold mirror card stock and attached it with foam tape.  ~  Gracie

1 comment: