Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 11-2019

Hello again and Happy Sunday!  It's Gracie here as your designer this week.  Wow, the buds are bursting out all over in Mississippi!  Spring is coming soon but not soon enough!  My peach tree budded out then the temps dropped back into the 20's so I won't have any peaches this year.  :(

It's Sweet and Simple Sunday!  Out theme this month is "All Things Plaid" and our colors are green and gold or black and silver.

Here is my card for today:



I started my card today with a stamp from Some Odd Girl.  I stamped the image on white card stock and colored her with Spectrum Noir markers then fussy cut her.  I am still attempting to organize my mounds of crafts materials thanks to my granddaughter.  I spent quite some time trying to find plaid paper - especially plaid paper I did not use last week!  I cut 2 panels of plaid card stock with greens and golds.  I searched through my Scraprack and found this cute heart die cut and attached it to the top of the panels.  I stamped "Missing You", which is part of the stamp set, on the same card stock as the second panel using clear Versamark ink and mirror gold heat embossing powder.  I placed the first panel on white card stock then layered it on the second plaid panel.  I used white card stock as a card base.  Let's have fun this week!  Dig out your plaid paper!  ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment