Saturday, March 2, 2019

Scene it Saturday 9-2019

WOW! That was fast. My week as the designer here at Card a Day Challenge is now over. I hope that I've been able to inspire you to make a card or two!

The theme for February is love and the color scheme is red, pink and white.  For Scene it Saturday, the theme is to create a scene card. 



I decided to create an ocean scene. I started with Hero Arts Mermaid Sea Waves Stencil and added color with distress inks (salty ocean, peacock feathers, cracked pistachio and faded jeans) using ink daubers. I trimmed down the panel to 3”x4” and matted it with teal cardstock. For the fish, I stamped them using The Alley Way Stamps’ Sea Mates stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color, using this month’s color scheme, with Copic Markers RV23, RV29, R22, R35. I fussy cut the fish. The sentiment, from the same stamp set, was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next time.
sue

1 comment: