Saturday, March 9, 2019

Scene It Saturday 10-2019

Time to make a scene!!!  Bust out the stamps or the die cuts or let your paper make a scene!

Here is my card:





Well, this card is certainly a hodge podge of stamp sets!  I started my card with a light green plaid piece of paper.  I used a Stampin' Up set with trees and lightly stamped them onto the paper in different shades of green stamping off before stamping.  The little hills are also Stampin' Up stamped with cocoa ink.  I added dots of snow to the trees and to the hills with a white gel pen.  The elk is from Raisin Boat and is stamped in black Memento ink and colored with several shades of brown Spectrum Noir Markers.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Tim Holtz and is stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I tied a bit of twine in a knot around the panel and attached the panel to gold mirror card stock and used a light green for a card base.

I had fun playing this week!  Hope you have, too!  See you next week also! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Nice colors on the elk. Great masculine cards this week.

    ReplyDelete