Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wow Wednesday

This Month's Theme is: All Things Plaid

Today's Prompt:  Wow Wednesday

Color Scheme is green, gold or silver, black

Technique:  Foiling

Today's prompt is to "Turn up the Volume" of a past card.

Past Card



Here is what I did to add some WOW!  The cup is a die cut by My Favorite Things.  I die cut the cup with decofoil peel and stick toner sheets.  Next, I applied the green/gold decofoil using a laminator.  The "whipped cream" is a die from the same MFT set, cut with white c/s and topped off with clear shimmer by Nuvo. The background paper is from a Tim Holtz paper pad adhered to a black A2 card base.  ~ Kimberly

WOW Card



Close Up View






2 comments:

  1. Love the foiling techniques this week. I wish I could see them in person, because I know from experience they don't photograph nearly as well as they look in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, I completely agree! I find foil and mirror card challenging to photograph. Natural light is also a challenge at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete