Saturday, March 24, 2018

Scene it Saturday 12-2018

Hi! It's Sue with my last card this week. Boy, has the week ever gone by fast!


The theme for March is all things plaid and the color scheme is either green and silver or gold and black. For Scene it Saturday, the theme is to create a scene. 

Here's my card



I started with Echo Park’s Magical Plaid Stencil and added distress inks (mowed lawn and twisted citron) onto white cardstock. I then heat embossed with silver embossing powder these four houses from Claudine Hellmuth’s Dwelling stamp set. Here's a close-up of the houses.



I fussy cut the houses and added the light standard from the same stamp set, also heat embossed with silver, this time on the black panel. The sentiment was also heat embossed with silver using Hero Arts’ Layered Topiary stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by all week. See you next month.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment