Monday, March 19, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 12-2018

Hi! It's Sue again, back with another card.


The theme for March is all things plaid and the color scheme is either green and silver or gold and black. For Mistletoe Monday, the theme is to create either a Christmas or Holiday card. I changed the color scheme to the green and silver. Here's my card.



I used Lawn Fawn Gingham Backdrops and silver embossing powder on green cardstock. I used the plaid for a 0.75” x 5.5” strip on the left side of the card. I used Paper Smooches Holly dies for the holly and a regular hole punch for the berry. The sentiment is from Penny Black’s Hello Winter stamp set and was heat embossed with silver embossing powder. When I stamped the sentiment using my MISTI, I re-stamped and didn’t realize that the paper had shifted a bit. However, when I heat embossed it, I was pretty happy with the effect.

Thanks for stopping by. See you back here, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment