Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wow Wednesday 12-2018

Hi! Sue back with another card for you today.


The theme for March is all things plaid and the color scheme is either green and silver or gold and black. The basic premise for Wow Wednesday is to start with a card and then turn up the volume on that card. I started with a clean and simple card, using Recollections Backyard Table and gold embossing powder. Here's the card, I started with.



I die cut the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP Painted Thanks die. 

To turn up the volume, I added a gold butterfly die cut using Paper Smooches Butterfly Duet die with gold cardstock. I added rhinestones for some sparkle onto the diecut butterfly. I also added some Michaels’ Celebrate It gold and black trim to turn up the volume. Here's the new card.



Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow with a new card.

No comments:

Post a Comment