Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Technique Tuesday 08-2018

Hi! Welcome back. It's Sue here with a new card.

The theme for February is love and the color scheme is red, pink and white and for Technique Tuesday, the card needs to have added details with white or metallic pens/pencils. 

Here's my card



I started by using a Sakura Gelly Roll red pen outlining Tim Holtz’ Latticework stencil. Here's a close-up



I trimmed this panel to 2.75” x 5.5”. I found some striped red/pink paper and cut a 1.5” strip for the left side of the card. I stamped a flower using Waffle Flower’s A Bunch stamp set onto pink cardstock which was then fussy cut. Some white dots were added to the centre of the flower, using Signo’s white pen (which I have found to be the best white pen).The sentiment from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments was stamped red cardstock and trimmed to a banner. The flower was popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment