Sunday, February 11, 2018

Clean & Simple Sunday 07-2018

Hello, everyone!  It's Gracie here this week!  February - fun colors and of course, a love theme!  The color scheme this month is red, pink and white.  I started out with a clean and simple card!






I used a planner die (from Peachy Cheap) to make a clip board clip and attached it to red card stock with pop dots.  I added two metal dots to each side of the die cut to make it look like a clipboard clip.  I cut a piece of craft card stock and used a corner rounder to finish the "clipboard".  The pencil is from an old sticker set I found while perusing my Scraprack.  I mounted the sticker on card stock x2 so it would hold it's shape.  I cut a red and white dotted paper from Stampin' Up into a 3 3/4 x 5 sheet and mounted the clipboard and the pencil on the dotted paper with pop dots.  I die cut the sentiments (the "you're" is from Little B and the "Sweet" came from Peachy Cheap) using white card stock and cut a pink heart and added it to the clipboard.  The panel was then added to a white card stock base. Easy peasy!  Are you ready for Valentines' Day? ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment