Monday, February 26, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 09-2018

For Mistletoe Monday I am using a new quilt die.


I love quilts so when I saw this die by Gina Marie I had to get it.  It is hard to see on the picture, but the pieces have a stitched pattern on them too. I used the die on a patterned paper and a weathered solid from a mat pack by Martha Stewart called Frosty Elegance.  I cut it a third time from white card stock and then pieced it back together using the three colors to make the pattern.  I mounted it on foam tape to lift it from the background of the patterned paper. The sentiment is from Unity called Believe in the Magic.  

The great thing about using this die is that I was able to make two more cards using the rest of the pieces from the die card.  I added buttons to these cards and put different sentiments on them.  One from the same Unity set and one from Pink by Design called Material Girl.


I can't wait to make more using other colors and patterns. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment