Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Thank You Tuesday 41-2017



Today's prompt is to create a Thank You card using a die cut technique.  I chose to do masking.







I started today with Technique Tuesday Fuchsia stamp and die set  I die cut a "mask" using white card stock.  I stamped the image and sentiment on a panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I placed the "mask" over the image and sponged with Mustard Seed Distress ink.  I added some Wink of Stella to the image.  I placed the panel on olive card stock and a yellow card stock base.  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I don't think I've ever seen this before. I love it! And the yellow color is so bright and cheerful! :)

    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete