Thursday, October 19, 2017

Colorful Thursday - 42-2017

Today is Colorful Thursday and the challenge was to use this color prompt 

No automatic alt text available.

on my card along with this week's technique - Stacked Die Cutting. The colours seemed very fall-like. So, I decided to make a pumpkin-inspired card. Here's my card.



I started with Spellbinders Nestabilities Pumpkin dies – the smallest 4. Like the other cards, I nested the dies and used tape to hold them in place.  I die cut cardstock in colours closest to the color prompt. I ended up with lots of pumpkin frames. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches’ Word Salad.  I arranged the frames and adhered them to my A2 card. To finish the card, I added a strip of shiny gold cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment