Sunday, October 29, 2017

Clean & Simple Sunday 44-2017


Hello, everyone!  Gracie this week's as the CADC Designer.

This month's theme is Die Cut Techniques.

This week's technique is Die Cut Masking & Stamping inspired by Jennifer McGuire.


Today's prompt is to create a clean and simple card using the technique.







I love this technique!!!  It makes such a subtle effect.  Today I die cut a snow flake using card stock (on Jennifer McGuire's video she uses masking paper).  I placed the die cut in several areas on white card stock and sponged around it with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Spun Sugar.  I die cut the "merry" sentiment from glitter card stock.  I added some light pink rhinestones for sparkle. I put the white panel on a white card base.  It is very simple but I love how it turned out!  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment