Saturday, August 26, 2017

Shapely Saturday 34-2017

Shapely Saturday means making a card that is any shape but square or rectangle.

This adorable card makes you want to start rocking.


Oh, my.  The item I used for this card is one I have been "saving for the right scrapbook page".  Admit it.  You all have been there.  I know, I know, I should have purged it already but I am happy I didn't because now I can use this card :)  I chose to make a rocker card so I needed a rocking horse!  These are so simple to make.  You start with a regular A2 card and simply cut an oval shape on the edge so the card will rock!  I used blue cardstock for the card and patterned paper for color at the top.  I had a vellum sentiment from old Creative Memories and I attached it to the patterned paper.  All done! ~ Gracie 

No comments:

Post a Comment