Friday, July 28, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #30-2017

C.A.S.E. this card which features fussy cutting around the embossing.


Sue's card is a real beauty.


For my CASE card, I was inspired by fussy cut embossed panel on the lower right, the pink dotted embossed background on the upper left and the popped up matted oval sentiment on pink. I started by using the Sizzix/Stampin’ Up’s Elegant lines textured Impressions folder on a piece of white cardstock. I fussy cut the panel. I also used a pink of light pink cardstock with Cuttlebug’s Swiss dots embossing folder. I used Stampin’ Up’s Made for You stamp set for the sentiment and used Stampin’ Up’s oval punch, as well as Stampin’ Up’s scalloped oval punch for the mat, which is popped up with dimensionals. - Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment