Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Color Challenge Tuesday #21

Today's color challenge is fun and yummy too. 



Denise did a create job using this color scheme to create this stinkin' cute card.

I had pinned the idea for this card on Pinterest a while ago.  This color challenge was the chance to use it.  I designed each of the elements on Design Space by welding a rectangle, oval and the letter together.  It was cut out on my Explore. I laid them all out facing down and ran Scrappy Tape on the back several places so that I could attach them as one piece on the card. That kept the spacing right. I then stamped the small "birthday" on the bottom. The original idea for the card said "THANKS" so you could use the idea for other things.  ~ Denise


Have fun with this one!

Happy Crafting
Theresa & Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment