Friday, June 5, 2015

Anything Goes Friday #18 Guest Designer Heather North from Heather's Creative Blessings

Today's guest designer is Heather North from Heather's Creative Blessings.



From the time I was a little girl I loved to send and receive cards in the mail.  There is something magical about opening your mailbox and seeing that someone has taken the time to send you a hand written note.  That is where my obsession with papercrafting began.  Today I have a blog where I make cards and videos to hopefully inspire others to get creative and spread the papercrafting love.  I'm currently serving terms on 2 design teams, Stampin' Celebration and StampNation.  I've been a member of the StampNation Design Team for over 2 years, teaching in the classroom for the past year and started designing challenges for the StampNation members back in January 2015.  
I love a good challenge, and coming up with new challenges each week 
that motivates stampers is a new adventure for me!  






Today's card is one of 3 I made using the Girl's Best Friend stamp set (Lil' Inker Designs) and aqua colors from Stampin' UP! (Pool Party & Lost Lagoon).   Each card features different techniques to give them each a unique look.   I made a video showing how to make this card and will have another video up on my blog next week showing a similar card with a watercolor twist.
You can find the supply list on my blog post: http://heatherscreativeblessings.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-bright-card-day-challenge-guest.html



Thanks so much to Heather for sharing her card with us today.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment