Saturday, April 11, 2015

Specialty Cards Saturday #10

Today's challenge is to create a flower pot card.

Here is a YouTube video showing you how.

I created two cards for you today.  For the yellow one, I used Ranger Distress Inks to color the pot and to add dimension to the flowers. I used a die set by Sizzix for the flowers on both.

For the second one, I used some decorative wrinkled paper to add to pot to make it more "pot" like.
You can't see it to much in the picture but in real life it is pretty cool. (Showing my age a little with that reference aren't I?)

I'll be making more of these cards.  They are quick and simple and have a great WOW factor to them.


Next time maybe I'll stamp my flowers and fussy cut them out. I've got lots of floral stamp sets.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment