Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Color Challenge Tuesday #12

Drum roll please...

Introducing our next new contributor...



Kathleen “Kathy” Moran

I’m a single mom of an adult daughter and a grandma to the best boy in the world.  
I work in Commercial Real Estate and spend my off hours doing genealogy and making cards.

I have only been making cards for about a year or so, but I enjoy it so
much and learn from everyone else.  I participate in swaps every month and host a monthly swap as well.

I love learning new techniques and seeing all the fun new products out there. 
I can’t wait to work on new things with new products, of course!


Now on to today's challenge.  


Not sure what Kathy thought but I had a hard time with this color combo. 

For today's challenge, Kathy has created a cute wheelbarrow filled with flowers.  
Doesn't it make you want to get out and plant a yard full?
Ok, me neither, playing in the dirt is not nearly as much fun as playing in the craft room.



Here is my card for this color challenge.  As I said I found this one harder than I expected.


Since I call hubby a nerd all the time, I think this one will go to him or maybe to Rachel during finals weeks at college.

Have fun with this one.

Happy Crafting
Theresa & Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment