Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday May 13, 2018 20-2018

Hello!  It's Gracie here this week for Mother's Day fun!  Our colors are pink and gold and our theme is celebrating Mom!  We hope you will join in!

Today is Sweet and Simple Sunday.  First, my card:




I started with a Penny Black Stamp Set and stamped my images on SU's Whisper White card stock with Memento ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored my images with Spectrum Noir markers and added a gold glitter pen to the envelope.  The sentiment is from Raisin Boat Formal Phrases.  I attached a pink ribbon to the panel and mounted it on pink pearl card stock.  I used a light pink for the card base.  I just love those little fluffy hedge hogs!  Most importantly, though, I want to wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day! ~ Gracie

"Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her."  Proverbs 31:28


No comments:

Post a Comment