Monday, May 14, 2018

Mistletoe Monday May 14, 2018 20-2018

It's Mistletoe Monday!  Today we are thinking Merry Christmas!  It is never too early to start your Christmas cards.


Here is my card:



Pink and gold for Christmas!  I skipped what I would normally do to use gold - cut out a lovely die cut.  Instead I stamped a House Mouse image on SU's Whisper White card stock using Memento black ink (works very well with alcohol markers).  I took my time and had fun relaxing while coloring those sweet little mice with Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped the sentiment using gold embossing powder onto a white card stock base.  I oval cut the image and a light pink mat.  I tied a pretty pink organza ribbon on the front of the card then layered the image over the ribbon.  I added some pink rhinestones.  There are only 224 days until Christmas!!! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment