Saturday, May 19, 2018

Scene it Saturday May 19, 2018 20-2018

Scene it Saturday - I really wanted something Spring-like!

Here is my card:


I started my card with a white panel and stamped an image of an Iris from Anthony's Paper Craft and a sentiment from Raisin Boat using clear Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.  I used Post-It tape to apply a frame around the image.  I used worn lipstick distress oxide ink inside the frame to create a scene.  I lightly spritzed it with water mixed with gold Nuvo mousse paste to add glimmer to the distress and after allowing it to dry I removed the frame.  I then water colored the image using distress oxide inks (worn lipstick and cracked pistachio).  I placed the white panel on a pink panel then onto a gold mulberry paper panel.  I used the same pink card stock for the card base.  I hope you have had a wonderful week!  See you next month! ~ Gracie


1 comment: