Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mood Board Inspired Saturday #28

Today's Mood Board is a little Moroccan inspiration.


Let's see what Anna came up with:

In keeping with the multi-patterned mood board, I used several different patterned papers cut in shapes. 
I used a template from Tim Holtz for the pink flowered paper, 
a Kiwi Lane template for the white background paper
(these are both from a Craft Smith paper pack called Sweet Soiree, and the chevron background paper is from Nine & Co / Theresa Collins / Sunburst).

Happy Crafting
Theresa & Anna 


3 comments:

  1. Anna, I love your interpretation of that mood board. I would have really struggled with this as that mood board is just a riot of color and not easy for me to pick an specific inspiration. You did and your card is very cleverly constructed...definitely a Moroccan feel.

    Kim from KatydidCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim. I didn't even think of that I was trying to pick up on the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kim. I didn't even think of that I was trying to pick up on the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete