Friday, September 25, 2015

Anything Goes Friday #30




 

 


Yes, I got a little crazy doing these cards.  
They are all a little different, but WOW what a statement they make.

So today's challenge is to get inky!
Pull out your inks and make a bright and colorful inked background, 
letting it stand on it's own with just a sentiment.

I choose to use a Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Leaf stamp.
First I used several colors of Ranger Distress Ink to cover a background piece.  
Then I stamped the leaf stamp using Versa Mark clear ink.
I then used WOW clear embossing powder and heat set.
I then used Ranger Distress Black Soot ink to cover the entire card and used a dry
cloth to wipe off the excess ink from the embossed leaves. 

I just love how they turned out.

Happy Crafting
Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment