Thursday, September 1, 2016

Technique Thursday #29-2016

We have had the word clustering technique for Thursday all month and we have posted links to some videos on the previous Thursdays.

Gracie has done another great job with this technique.

- I have several of these stamps and can't remember the maker.  So cute!  I chose 3 to send to a friend and filled in with the sun, heart and butterfly which are also part of the set.  I stamped using my MISTI with Memento Luxe, Tuxedo Black ink.  I added a touch of color with my Spectrum Noir markers and placed the front on a red print cs on a lavender card base.  I hope it will make her smile. ~ Gracie

The designers have had fun with this recurrent technique for this month.  There will be some recurrent themes next month too, so look for those - Denise

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! The way the stamps are made, it looks handwritten. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete