Thursday, March 10, 2016

Technique Thursday #9-2016

Today's Technique Thursday challenge is
the Box Stand Card.

Click HERE for a video tutorial.



This card was so easy (I didn't expect that!).  It is a great way to use scraps. 
I added a sticker of flowers in a mason jar and then a 3D flower on a pop dot. ~Anna



Ok, I have to admit I really struggled with this challenge, so I asked for a different assignment. 
I was given a step card instead. 
I made a step card with my silhouette, then cut out flowers and used distress inks to blend the color.
More information on my blog www.craftconfectionery.com ~Denise

2 comments:

  1. Anna, your card is adorable and so bright and cheerful. I made one and it was a lot easier than I expected too, plus I was able to see the recipient open it and they loved it. Denise your card is cute. I haven't attempted a step card yet, but will try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, what a bright and cheerful card you made. I think these cards are so unique!

    Denise, love the step card. It folds the opposite of the step cards I've made...I'm going to have to try to do it the way you did as I really like it.

    ReplyDelete