Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #11-2016

Today's Color Challenge



  

I used all the colors in this challenge and I added a touch of blue for the sky. 
I used a 3D Stand Up Card cut file from the Silhouette Store.  The base and one egg is cut from Primrose Petals, the decorative frame and other egg are cut from Barely Banana (my last piece).  
The bunny is Early Espresso.  I colorized the digital paper to match the card stock 
and printed it on Whisper White and cut.  ~Kim


  

Since I didn’t have this exact color scheme with any of my papers, I made my own. I stamped the card with three different cupcakes and then heat embossed those in white.  I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it using a green shimmer embossing powder. I used Spectrum Noir makers to color the cupcakes.  The colors were CR11, DG3 and EB5 along with a Cromatix marker called Honeycomb 3.  The white embossed lines made it easier to stay within the lines.  I then went over the top of the cup cakes with Wink of Stella.  The stamps on the front of the card are from Close to My Heart – Cutie Pie.  The inside sentiment is from a Fiskars’ set for birthdays.  I mounted the card on a yellow cardstock and then onto the card. ~Denise


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT


1 comment: