Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mood Board Inspired Saturday #27

We are throwing a new challenge your way for Saturday's in September.
Similar to the Color Challenges that we host each week, these challenges are Mood Board Inspired.

Today's Mood Board:


Whether you use the colors, the textures or the prints, maybe the fonts to inspire you, you'll find plenty of great opportunities to create beautiful cards.

Here is Gracie's take on this board:


This card was made using the mood board for inspiration.  
I love the cacti in the middle with the greens and pinks and I like the Grey also.  
I used the watercolor method using my Tim Holtz distress inks to make the background ad some Stampin Up ribbon with old Creative Memories flowers.  Added some rhinestones because I am all about that bling!  I printed my sentiment on white cardstock with grey ink.  
I really like how the background turned out.  Gracie


Happy Crafting 
Theresa & Gracie


No comments:

Post a Comment