Friday, September 4, 2015

Anything Goes Friday #26 Guest Designer Michelle Wallace

Today we welcome Michelle Wallace as our guest designer.



Michelle has created this awesome card for you.


The butterfly is from Eclectic Images and stamped in versafine  onyx black and clear embossed.
Then I colored the wings in with my Zig clean color real brush markers and added a little wink of Stella.  
The sentiment is from the Essentials by Ellen Mondo Magnolia set. 
 I added a few clear sequins and splattered some color on with a paint brush.

And a little bit about myself.
I live in a small bayside suburb of Melbourne in Australia.  I am married to the love of my life and we have been together for nearly 36 years!  We have two beautiful sons aged 23 and 26.
I have been card making for about 5 years now but I became obsessed with it when I found Catherine Pooler and joined her wonderful site called Stamp Nation two years ago.

I hope you like it.  ~Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment