Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday Technique #13

Today's technique challenge is to create a pop up card.

I created a pop of using the folded paper technique featured in this video by Jennifer McGuire.


Here's my card:

The chick is on the pop up.  So when the recipient takes the card out of the envelope the
chick will pop up and shake a bit.


Let's see what Denise made for us:

I hope you can tell the balloon is popped out in the picture.  It looks pretty cool in person.
I stamped the balloon on white paper and colored it in with Copic markers and used the same ink pad
(Memento - Summer Sky) behind the strings as was used to rub on the card for the back ground.
I then cut around it and used the accordion fold paper to make it pop out.


This cards make such an impact when the recipient opens them.  Go on, you know you want to make one or two.


Happy Crafting
Theresa & Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment